Sterimar Baby Hypertonic
Sterimar Baby Hypertonic contains a hypertonic sea water solution to effectively unblock your baby’s nose. It’s gentle on your little one’s nasal passages and is rich in mineral salts and marine trace elements.
- Recommended use: Sterimar® “blocked nose” (hypertonic) baby-child is recommended for short-term use during infectious and allergic episodes.
- Once completed, Sterimar® “nasal hygiene” (isotonic) is then recommended.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Lay baby down on his/her side or sit up with baby’s head tilted to one side.
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and press the nozzle briefly.
- Let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose.
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle with soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Use 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril, as required.
- Pressurised container with an inert gas (nitrogen).
- The solution is held within an inner container and does not come into contact with the nitrogen.
Using the experience of the sea and trace elements, Sterimar® has developed a specific product to ease breathing. Information: Sterimar® “blocked nose” (hypertonic) baby-child contains a unique hypertonic sea water solution enriched with copper. It is recommended for babies from 3 months and children to: Provide relief from nasal congestion (common colds, rhinopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis).
Cleanse the nasal passages to enhance the action of medicated treatments.
Sterimar® “blocked nose” (hypertonic) baby-child has been specially designed for the delicate noses of babies over 3 months and children: the salt content of the hypertonic sea water solution and the pressure of the spray have been developed to be gentle on the nasal mucosa.
Composition: Sterimar® “blocked nose” (hypertonic) baby-child is a hypertonic filtered sea water solution, that is also preservative free.
Rich in mineral salts and marine trace elements, it contains additional copper.