Sophie La Girafe
- Sophie la girafe, full of discoveries and activities to awaken baby’s senses!
- Sophie la girafe, the world’s favorite teether trusted by mothers & celebrities worldwide since 1961.
- Made with 100% Natural Rubber and food-grade paint, BPA and Phthalate-free,
- it is one of the safest toys for a baby to bite and chew.
- Her bumpy head and legs help soothe sore, teething gums.
- Stimulates all five senses and the well chosen design makes it easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Slender, flexible and soft, babies love manipulating and chewing on Sophie la girafe
- The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la girafe body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby.
- She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring objet.
- Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect. Such fun for a baby!
- Lots of parts for baby to chew on (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
- She is very soft to touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- The singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes it very special and easy for your child to identify amid all her/his other toys.
- She comes in a lovely gift box complete with card to personalise.