Solgar No-Flush Niacin Vegicaps 500mg 50s
Niacin / Vitamin B3 is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the B Complex. Solgar No-Flush Niacin Vegicaps 500mg 50s is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy.
Niacin supports nervous system health. The unique inositol-bound niacin in this formula allows for gentle, no-flush delivery of niacin to the body.*
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Niacin (from 500 mg inositol hexanicotinate)||400 mg||2,500%|
|Inositol (from 500 mg inositol hexanicotinate)||100 mg||**|
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Most people should not experience flushing when using this product.
- However a few sensitive individuals may experience a temporary skin flushing (hot feeling and skin redness), burning, itching, or rash caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose unless prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Solgar’s KOF-K certification # K-1250
No-Flush Niacin 500 mg Vegetable Capsules (Vitamin B3) (Inositol Hexanicotinate):
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.