• Mustela Nourishing cream with Cold Cream Immediately nourishes dry skin, with long-lasting effect.
• Restores the skin barrier and protects the skin from the external factors.
• Preserves the skin’s cellular resources of the newborn(1), baby and child.
Guaranteed safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*.
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
• Significant increase in hydration(2):
Increase in hydration at t1h: +60%
Increase in hydration at t8h: +23%
→ Fast and long-lasting hydration.
• Reduces skin dryness: 100% agree(3).
(2)Biometric test conducted on 15-17 women.
(3)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks (self-assessment).
TIPS OF USE:
Apply the Mustela Nourishing cream with Cold Cream morning and evening on baby or child’s face.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Rich and melting texture, ideal for dry facial skin.
• Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
• Penetrates easily.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Patented nourishing complex:
Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin’s cellular richness
Ceramides + Cold cream: nourishes and helps to maintain the natural protective barrier of the skin
• Shea butter: softens and nourishes the epidermis
• Vegetable oils: nourish (rich in sterol, a source of essential fatty acids)
95% ingredients of natural origin*
INGREDIENTS: AQUA /WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-2-DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE,
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, NYLON-6, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GLUCONOLACTONE,
LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CITRIC ACID.