• Mustela Dermo soothing Wipes Gently cleanse the skin and leaves it feeling pleasantly fresh.
• Leave the newborn(1), baby and child’s skin soft and moisturized.
Assessed for safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High skin and eye tolerance.
Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
Free of paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol*.
(1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
• Gently cleanses face: 100% agree(2).
• Gently cleanses hands: 98% agree(2).
• Gently cleanses baby’s delicate diaper area: 98%(3).
• Leave the skin feeling soft: 97% agree(3).
(2)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on face and hands (self-assessment).
(3)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 59 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks on the body(self-assessment).
TIPS OF USE:
Take a Mustela cloth and gently clean baby or child’s face, hands, diaper area and body. Carefully close lid back after use. Do not flush down the toilet.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Fluffy and soft. The Mustela wipes for baby and child leave a unique scent on the skin.
• Enables a quick cleansing, with no rinsing required. Ideal for travel.
Tips for disposal and recycling
Dispose of empty packets of cleansing wipes in a household waste bin.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: moisturizes, helps to reinforce the skin barrier to preserve its richness
• Plant-based glycerin: moisturizes the skin and protects it from water evaporation
• Saponaria leaf extract: cleansing agent from natural origin
• Allantoin: softens
97% ingredients of natural origin*
INGREDIENTS: AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ALLANTOIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TARTARIC ACID, PROPYLENE
GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, TROPOLONE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).