Metagenics Mag Citrate
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container||120|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%*|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||60 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||300 mg||75%|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropyl cellulose).
Directions: Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Warning: If loose stools occur, stop use and notify your healthcare practitioner
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
Keep out of the reach of children. Warning: If loose stools occur, stop use and notify your healthcare practitioner.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Reduces stress, fatigue & tension
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Promotes strong healthy bones
- Helps to reduce cramping & spasms
- Protects heart health
- Found in more than 300 enzymes; a cofactor in numerous enzymatic functions
- Builds strong bones, prevents osteoporosis (bone density loss)
- Maintains healthy teeth & gums
- Maintains healthy blood pressure & artery health
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.