Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Preset
Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Preset, Reveals instantly flawless-looking skin with high-coverage, compact liquid cushion foundation.
The Cushion Technology allows for easy application.
Seal in long-lasting skin perfection with a luminous, vibrant glow, and refill it when empty. Touch to make a lasting impression.
The technology: three years of research in the making, this ultra-innovative cushion foundation gives you buildable full coverage and refreshing hydration that lasts the first of its kind.
Its patented Polar Cushion Technology™ is tailor-made for long-wear and coverage. Unlike a sponge cushion, the ultra-absorbent fiber network was specifically crafted to lock in high coverage textures.
Plus, its touch-activated filter dispenses the perfect amount of formula with every application the result is liquid foundation, without leaks or spills.
The perfectly portable compact comes with a customized puff applicator for a high coverage result, making Teint Idole Ultra Cushion your easy-to-use, quick, on-the-go companion.
The formula: the oil-free liquid formula glides easily and comfortably onto the skin, while delivering a refreshing cooling effect upon application.
The result is a lightweight, hydrating formula with a natural matte finish.
– Long-Lasting Foundation
– Full-Coverage Makeup – Flawless & Quick Application
– Portable & Refillable Compact Liquid Foundation
– Fresh & Comfortable
Thanks to Teint Idole Ultra’s cushion technology, Lancome introduces its first full-coverage, compact and refillable liquid cushion foundation. The lightweight and refreshing makeup instantly brightens skin and gives a flawless and velvety-looking complexion.
The puff applicator provides even and buffered dosage for high coverage and long-lasting hold.
How to Use
- Close the inner lid tightly after each use to preserve freshness.
- Teint Idole Ultra Cushion is best used with its custom velvet sponge applicator to achieve a high coverage result.
- It can also be used with your favorite foundation brush, sponge, or beauty blender.
- Lightly tap the middle of the cushion to release the liquid foundation.
- Gently pat the puff onto the skin in a tap-tap motion, beginning at the center of the face and continuing to other areas of redness or imperfections.
- Tap and repeat as desired for more coverage.