DERMALEX PSORIASIS TREATMENT CREAM
An effective and skin-friendly cream for the treatment of mild and moderate psoriasis.
Helps to reduce itching and scaling, moisturises and helps to restore the skin barrier. Normalises skin cell production while supporting the skin’s own repair mechanism to strengthen and restore the skin barrier and replenish moisture levels.
- Does not contain steroids
- Appropriate for long-term use
- Clinically-proven efficacy
- This product is a medical device
HOW DERMALEX PSORIASIS TREATMENT CREAM WORKS
Dermalex Psoriasis treats mild to moderate psoriasis:
- It addresses the root cause of scaling by normalising the production of skin cells
- It treats symptoms (reducing itching and scaling) and stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanism
HOW TO USE DERMALEX PSORIASIS TREATMENT CREAM
Apply Dermalex Psoriasis to cleansed skin 2 to 3 times a day. Massage the cream gently into the affected areas. First 3 days of application: apply on damp skin.
Suitable to use over large body parts and over long periods of time
For combination with other treatments, first, check with your doctor or pharmacist
- For external use only
- For single patient use
- Do not use on severe open wounds
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Not suitable for children under 14 years old
- Do not use in case of known allergies to one of the ingredients
- In the unlikely event of any adverse skin reaction or allergy, discontinue use
- Always wash your hands before usage
- Do not use on intimate area
- Do not expose the product to a heating source, extreme cold or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Not suitable for children under 14 years old.
- As a possible side effect, a slight stinging sensation might be noticeable during the first few applications. This is normal and transient.
- Please consult your healthcare professional in the case of the following:
- Product will be used in combination with other treatments
- Severe, hyper-acute symptoms of eczema
- Side-effects or allergic reactions occur
- In case of discomfort or adverse skin reaction
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.