DERMALEX HAND ECZEMA TREATMENT CREAM
This unique cream is effective in the treatment of contact eczema in adults and children. Dermalex Hand Irritation treats mild to moderate contact eczema symptoms, moisturises, and helps the skin to rebuild its protective barrier.
- Contains no steroids
- Appropriate for long-term use [10
- Dermalex Eczema treatment cream works!
HOW TO USE DERMALEX HAND ECZEMA CREAM
Dermalex Hand Irritation can be used by adults and children from the age of 6 years. Apply it 2 to 3 times a day on the affected parts of your skin, after cleansing. Always re-apply the cream after washing your hands, showering or bathing. Massage it gently into the affected skin. Dermalex can be used long-term, so you can use it daily for as long as the symptoms persist. You can also use Dermalex over large parts of your body.
- For external use only
- For single patient use
- Do not use on severe open wounds
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- It is advised to use the products on children (above 6 years old) only under parental guidance
- Do not use in case of known allergies to one of the ingredients
- In the unlikely event of any adverse skin reaction or allergy, discontinue use
- Always wash your hands before usage
- Do not use on intimate area
- Do not expose the product to a heating source, extreme cold or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- As a possible side effect, a slight stinging sensation might be noticeable during the first few applications. This is normal and transient.
- Please consult your healthcare professional in the case of the following:
- Product will be used in combination with other treatments
- Severe, hyper-acute symptoms of eczema
- Side-effects or allergic reactions occur
- In case of discomfort or adverse skin reaction
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.