DERMALEX ECZEMA TREATMENT CREAM
Effective treatment for the most common type of eczema. This rich, non-greasy cream is clinically proven to intensely hydrate the skin while replenishing moisture levels. It also supports the skin’s own repair mechanism to strengthen and restore the skin barrier, leaving it stronger, smoother and more supple.
- No steroids
- Appropriate for long-term use
- Safe to use on the face
- This product is a medical device
- Dermalex Eczema treatment cream works!
HOW DERMALEX ECZEMA TREATMENT CREAM WORKS
Dermalex Eczema Treatment cream is specially formulated to treat atopic eczema. Uniquely, it works in two ways:
- Restores the skin’s barrier function
- Prevents irritants and allergens from entering the skin
HOW TO USE DERMALEX ECZEMA TREATMENT CREAM
You can safely use Dermalex Eczema Treatment cream for as long as the symptoms persist . Both adults and children from the age of 6 years can use it.
Apply it to affected skin 2 to 3 times each day, after cleansing the area – being careful not to use it on any open wounds. Always re-apply the cream after showering or bathing. Dermalex is perfectly safe for use on your face and over large parts of your body.
- For external use only
- For single patient use
- Do not use on severe open wounds
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- It is advised to use the products on children (above 6 years old) only under parental guidance
- Do not use in case of known allergies to one of the ingredients
- In the unlikely event of any adverse skin reaction or allergy, discontinue use
- Always wash your hands before usage
- Do not use on intimate area
- Do not expose the product to a heating source, extreme cold or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- As a possible side effect, a slight stinging sensation might be noticeable during the first few applications. This is normal and transient.
- Please consult your healthcare professional in the case of the following:
- The product will be used in combination with other treatments
- Severe, hyper-acute symptoms of eczema
- Side-effects or allergic reactions occur
- In case of discomfort or adverse skin reaction
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Symptoms don’t improve after 4 weeks of treatment
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Please read the full instruction for use before using the product.