Clinitas Soothe is a gentle preservative-free eye drop in easy to use daily re-sealable droppers. Once opened, the cap can be inverted to re-seal the dropper for use throughout the day up to 12 hours.
It contains the highest concentration of sodium hyaluronate (0.40% – a naturally occurring product in the eye) available in an eye drop.
Each dropper contains approximately 10-12 drops and comes in packs of 20 reusable vials, making Clinitas Soothe an economical and very convenient eye drop.
- Contact lens wearers
- Dry or sore eyes caused by working at a computer, reading and other close work
- Watching TV, driving and other activities using concentration (i.e. reduces blink rate)
- Modern living – air conditioning, heating, air travel and pollution
- Tired eyes
- Dry eyes following laser surgery
- Dry eye sufferers with sensitivity to preservatives
- Dry or sore eyes associated with the menopause
Why Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 0.4% ?
- Completely Natural Molecule with absolute biocompatibility
- An excellent natural hydrating and repairing lubricant – 1g can retain 6 litres of water
- Water retention: HA structure entraps water, prevents evaporation, hydrates providing long- lasting effect
- Wetting capability: coats the cornea for protection of the epithelium
- Binds with the mucin layer for prolonged relief
- HA viscosity responds to shear forces for less blink resistance resulting in increased comfort
- Hypo-osmolality – formulated to same osmolality of “healthy” tears stabilising the tear film limiting corneal abrasions
- Aid in healing of superficial keratitis – forms protective coating preventing further damage and encourages faster corneal repair