Clinique Continuous Coverage Foundation
Lasting camouflage for every skin. Clinique Continuous Coverage Foundation is an Opaque makeup covers flaws, birthmarks, scars. Use as concealer or full-face makeup.
Provides a physical sunblock (titanium dioxide).
New packaging is being phased in for this product. Your product might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.
How To Use
- Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System.
- Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips.
- Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline.
- To camouflage discolouration, build layers of Continuous Coverage SPF 15 and loose powder.
- Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover.
Water\Aqua\Eau , Polydecene , Talc , Butylene Glycol , Isostearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Tromethamine , Cholesterol , Algin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Cellulose Gum , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Sodium Hyaluronate , Triethyl Citrate , Lecithin , Stearic Acid , Aluminum Hydroxide , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.
Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients