Bausch & Lomb Conditioning Solution
Bausch & Lomb Conditioning Solution 120ml provides complete conditioning dor rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses. With an advanced comfort formula the solution can be used for wetting, soaking and disinfecting. Sterile.
- See package insert for directions and important safety information.
- Boston Advance comfort formula conditioning solution is a specially formulated solution for rigid gas permeable (RGP) and hard contact lenses.
- It contains a patented, multi- polymer comfort system that binds and coats the surface of the lens.
- It cushions the lens upon insertion and maintains and enhances lens wetability throughout the day.
- The patented multi- polymer system of Boston™ Advance® comfort formula conditioning solution reduces friction against both the cornea and the eyelid while removing particulate matter that may cause irritation and discomfort.
- This formula is designed to be bio compatible with your eyes.
- It also contains an optimised preservative system that is effective in destroying harmful organisms on the surface of RGP and hard contact lenses
- . Boston™ Advance® comfort formula conditioning solution is indicated for the use of fluoro silicone acrylate, silicone acrylate, and rigid gas permeable contact lenses after the lenses have been Cleaned.
- It is also recommended for use with PMMA lenses.
Disinfectants: Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0005% w/v), Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003% w/v), Disodium Edetate (0.05% w/v); Other: Salts and Buffering Agents, Polyquaternium 10, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol.