Apply Isdin Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF 50 Sunscreen liberally on skin, thirty minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours to wet or dry skin, and after sweating, swimming or drying off.
ISDIN Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF50 is a facial sunscreen ideal for daily use. It is suitable for all skin types including oily, sensitive and also atopic skin. Containing solar filters that protect from both UVA and UVB radiation its formula is also enriched with Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient allows this sunscreen to also deeply moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated. With a pleasant fluid texture, it leaves no white cast and a silky finish providing an excellent makeup base. In addition, its unique formula does not sting the eyes and is also sea friendly. Its practical packaging and the fact that its formula can be applied on wet skin makes it ideal to keep with you on every occasion, and perfectly enjoy the sun during outdoor activities.
Characteristics of Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, photoaging, dehydration;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive and atopic skin;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays, hydrates the skin, does not sting the eyes, can be applied on wet skin, leaves no white cast, provides an excellent makeup base, has a sea friendly formula;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, sulfates.
Citric AcidCitric Acid, Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid
Buy Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF 50 Sunscreen online